"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Catching up

Okay okay, it's been a few days but I'm back :)


CURRENTLY WATCHING THE DALLAS COWBOYS

I would like to make a few statements on these little multi-billion dollar peeps:
1) I'm already not a fan of the pro football world but this is redic.
2) WHAT IS WITH THESE NEW PENALTIES?!
         - this is the slow start to the end of the NFL
3) Jerry Jones is a moron
4) I'm over this "injury scare"
       - BY NO MEANS do I think being safe is dumb but come on now..
            it's football. This is a mans sport!! Back in the day people were plowed
              and dominated on the field every week and guess what? THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

These may just be stupid female remarks but that is how I feel..



I got to see my favorite brother this weekend :)
I am so proud of my little Cisco Wrangler!!
He did so so good.. caught everything thrown his way!
Needless to say, I'm proud of him :)

Well I'm out yo..
It's been real blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment