"You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter."

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just because I don't lift my hand in church doesn't make me less of a Christian..

Sunday.
Usually I love Sundays because it means I just finished an awesome weekend! This weekend however was horrible. I literally did NOTHING. Plus I was home all alone. I hate being alone. But you know what I hate even more than being alone?! Being with somebody and being miserable.. My life has gotten pretty difficult this past month. I am literally rebuilding my life. New school, new friends, new boys (that's right it's official), new everything. It is soooo scary to me. I LOVE change but I hate the first part of it. I like to think that I'm stronger than I really am.. it's my cross to bare. But right now I am pleased to say that I worship an almighty God and man does he love me more than I deserve.

I was in church today, so mad I think my eyes were shooting fire. And I HATE that because I'm not an angry person!! But when I was singing during worship I asked God to hold me and remind me that church is a time to worship Him and not worry about what was outside those doors. And, for the first time in a really long time I felt like I wasn't alone. I literally felt comfort that I have been desperately searching for!! How amazing is that? I feel so bad for everything that's been going on in my life because I'm sure I've been a horrible friend and daughter..

When I got home, my little brother was here!! He's my best friend and I value his opinion more than anyone else's because he is only looking out for my best interest. He said everything I needed but didn't want to hear. He was the mirror I've been trying so hard to ignore. But, on a lighter note, I'm feeling positive about my new life!!

And currently listening to Coldplay.. I love this song right now because it's my life. "nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard, let's take it back to the start" LOVE IT.

Welp, things will hopefully start looking up! Praying..




Natchitoches bound in 4 days!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your post's... :) i can't wait for you to get here though and then have all kinds of goods to blog about!

    ReplyDelete